- Paula Mee
- Paula Mee is a consultant dietitian. She is a member of the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute, and formerly served as their president, as well as a member of the Food Safety Consultative Council.
Paula works with individuals, corporations, in the educational sector and with health professionals. She provides a wide variety of services including clinical nutrition, corporate wellness, marketing communications and new product development. www.paulamee.com
- Siobhan Byrne
- Siobhan Byrne is a director and co owner of Bodybyrne Fitness. She is a full-time trainer, a kick- boxer, triathlete, and a brand ambassador for Puma. She has been involved in the fitness industry for over 10 years. Siobhan has competed in numerous fitness tournaments around Ireland.
She won the female relay in Iron Man in 2012. She is a regular panelist on Irish television discussing diet and training, as well as a weekly columnist with The Irish Independent’s Fit Mag. www.bodybyrne.ie
- Father Peter McVerry
- Father Peter McVerry is a Catholic priest and founder of the Peter McVerry Trust, which tackles the issue of homelessness in Ireland. Father McVerry has been working with vulnerable young people since the 1970s.
The Trust, which began as a 3-bedroom flat in Ballymun in Dublin, now includes over one hundred apartments and eleven hostels. He is also a well-known advocate for reducing inequality and deprivation. www.pmvtrust.ie
CHOOSE AVALON TO HELP THE HOMELESS
Avalon donates 10% of its Profits to the Father Peter McVerry Trust.
- Father John Hassett
- Father John Hassett is a Catholic priest and the moderator of the St Patrick’s Parish, covering Esker, Dodsboro and Adamstown.
He is also the former dean of the archdiocese of Dublin’s Maynooth deanery. Father Hassett is known for his progressive views, and is incredibly popular amongst his parishioners. www.stpatrickslucan.ie
- Anne Sexton
- Anne Sexton is a freelance journalist. She writes extensively on sexuality, feminism, culture and literature. She is best known for the popular ‘Sexed Up’ column in Hot Press magazine, an incisive and often irreverent take on contemporary sexuality. She is a regular guest on Irish television and radio, and her work has appeared in several Irish publications.
Anne holds a Masters Degree in Gender, Sexuality and Culture from University College Dublin. Facebook.com/anne.sexton1
- Tara Fey
- Tara Fey is a wedding and event planner. She creates unique events for individuals and companies, and is known for her innovative design and approach. She has produced some of the most high profile events and weddings in Ireland, as well as throughout Europe.
Tara has received three nominations for Gala Awards at the Special Events Conference in the United States (the Oscars of the Special Events Industry) and won a Gala Award at the Special Event New Orleans in January 2010. www.tara-fay.ie
- Colette O’Leary
- Colette O’Leary is a wedding and event planner. Colette began by organising sales and marketing events while working in the corporate sector. She was also a member of the organising committee for the Temple Street Children’s Hospital annual TOTTS Ball for 10 years with responsibility for theme design, entertainment and venue styling.
Now Colette helps Irish couples plan their weddings at home and abroad and she well-known for her attention to detail and planning. www.elegantevents.ie